Thursday, September 9, 2010

43things.com


So I have to recommend a website that I frequent. It's called 43things.com and it allows you to create a list of up to 43 things that you want to do before you die. They can be small things, such as write a poem or huge things like sail around the world (LOL). Then, you can talk with other people who are trying to accomplish the same things, read posts by people who have done what you want to do, and cheer for other people trying to accomplish their goals. It's 100% free and extremely motivational. I have accomplished so many things that I probably never would have simply because of the list. Having your goals some place concrete is awesome. You can even set deadlines for yourself to accomplish each goal with a consequence if you don't do it. I would really recommend that you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment