Friday, October 1, 2010

Ink it Pink


During the month of October, Sharpie is sponsoring a project called Ink it Pink. All you have to do is to find a pink Sharpie, sign your name on something and upload it to http://showcase.sharpieuncapped.com/pages/sharpieinkitpink?t=inkitpink and one dollar with be donated to City of Hope for breast cancer research. It's easy to do, fun and for a good cause!

I decided to do it, so first I had to track down a pink Sharpie, so I dug around through all our pens and pencils, most of which don't work, and couldn't find one. So I went to Rite Aid and they didn't carry pink ones so I went to QFC and found them there (on sale!). I thought I would be original and unique and sign it on my arm instead of a piece of paper, kind of like To Write Love on Her Arms, but when I did that, it was too light and didn't turn out at all. I tried taking a picture of it, but you couldn't tell it was my arm, and you just couldn't see the signature very well. So I finally gave in and just signed it on a piece of paper. I just uploaded my signature and I urge you to do so as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment