Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Looking ahead!

TODAY BY NUMBERS:

Percent progress made on The Language of the Unheard: 0%

Rejections of Finding Innisburg: 0

Days until I go down to see my parents: 2

Awesome new book ideas: 1

Entries I have finished for a Kindle from the library: 4


So I won another book from GoodReads.com! I am super stoked about this one; it's Dennis LeHane's new book (he wrote Shutter Island, one of my all-time favorites, and Mystic River) called Live by Night and it is scheduled to be released October 2nd.

So inspired by this winnage (no, that's not a word), I decided to fill you guys in on the books I'm looking forward to reading; specifically, books that have yet to be released.

1. The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman.  Scheduled release date: July 31, 2012. (historical fiction, something about a lighthouse)

2. The Impossible Rescue: The True Story of an Amazing Arctic Adventure by Martin W. Sandler Scheduled release date: September 11, 2012. (Historical fiction about a lost whaling expedition in the Arctic and the attempt to rescue them)

3. The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin. Scheduled release date: August 21, 2012 (Historical fiction set in the Cascade foothills here in Washington about an orchardist who finds a couple of feral children)

4. The Double Game by Dan Festerman. Scheduled release date: August 21, 2012 (Story of espionage during the Cold War)

5. Miss me When I'm Gone by Emily Arsenault. Scheduled release date: July 31, 2012 (looks like a women's lit murder mystery.)

So what books are you looking forward to reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment