Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Salacious Gossip!

So as much as I like to pretend that I'm way above such things, I am a sucker for celebrity gossip.  At my work, we carry US Weekly, Star, Life & Style and a couple other gossip magazines.  On my breaks I read them, which is great because I don't have to pay for them.  The last few months, the hype surrounding Prince William and his loooooong time girlfriend Kate Middleton has been growing higher and higher.  They have been dating forever and everyone has been speculating that an engagement is just around the corner.  I have been fascinated with them since the beginning, mostly because she is so pretty and elegant, and he is so handsome and he has been famous forever, but she is only famous because of him.  Since she is only a few years older than me, I always wonder what this must be like to be her, trying to make a relationship work with one of the most eligible bachelors in the world.

Well, the wait is over! Today they officially announced their engagement.  The wedding of the decade will take place next year and Kate Middleton will officially become Princess Catherine, and possibly, one day, queen of England.  So congratulations to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment