Friday, December 10, 2010

15 Days until Christmas!

Just a quick update since I need to be heading off to bed.  First off, I'm sure you will all be happy to know that "Christmas at the Holiday Inn" is done being written.  It is just shy of 9,000 words which is a good short story length.  I'm planning to print it up at Kinkos and give copies to all of my extended family (grandparents etc.) for Christmas.  But don't worry, I'll still be posting it here, so once I've had a chance to edit it, look for it sometime around next weekend hopefully.

I also made a splendid batch of Christmas sugar cookies today, after 45 minutes of trooping around Seattle trying to find some cookie cutters.  You'd think they'd be easy to find but it took four stores before I found some.  But they turned out good and I'm going to make some more closer to Christmas to serve as gifts for our landlords, people at work etc.

Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment