Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaNoWriMo Winner!!!

I did it! I pounded out three thousand words in the last hour and a half and finished up my 50,000 words.  Then I copy and pasted my novel into the word count validator and watched my blue word count bar turn a pretty purple!  As far as the story goes, I'm probably less than 5,000 words from the end, and everything is kind of coming together. 

So what is in the works for December?  Well, first off, actually finishing Finding Innisburg.  Then, I'd really like to write a Christmas story this holiday season but I'm not sure what that is going to be about yet.  So possibly writing that if I figure something out.  Otherwise I have a tragic selkie love story in the works for a short story so that will probably come next since I'm really excited about it.

But for now, I'm going to reward myself by watching last night's episode of House on Hulu since I had to work and missed it last night. 

And for any of you last minute writers, good luck pounding out your last few words! 50,000 is a beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment