So assuming I don't get a job, which is possible, my goal is to:
- Find a reading club online, one where I can read other people's comments about various books, thus giving me the chance to understand what people are looking for in a book.
- Read at least three books that are currently on the NYT bestseller list, giving me an idea of what is selling right now.
- Finish writing "The Language of the Unheard"
- Go back and give my screenplay a read-through. I'm skeptical that there will really be even enough to salvage from it, but I want to at least read it.
- Figure out what I'm going to do with "Finding Innisburg." Currently I have stopped querying agents because I have become worried that the work is too short to be marketable. My grandma just finished reading it and she gave me a couple of places where she thought that I could add some in, so I might decide to do that. I don't want to query all the agents I can find if it is indeed too short in case I decide to change it.